Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trying to move on

It has been less than a week since I found out it didn't work. Luckily I have been very busy both at work and in my social life. I haven't really had time to grieve, this may or may not be a good thing. I called the dr. for a follow up appointment to see if he still thinks we should continue down this path. I don't think we should . I also made a decision to get a second opinion. I am working on getting an appointment with another dr. which I will bring all my files too and see what they say. I am still dealing with my insurance and not getting anywhere. I started receive statements from my surgery, no payment yet! I am sure all the bills will come at Christmas time. I am just trying to stay positive and move forward. I know that I won't be doing anything until at least January so I plan on drinking coffee and working out a lot, things I can't always do during treatment. I want to start on Christmas shopping and making presents to keep me distracted. I have to trust that God will provide and get me through this.

No comments: