Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A good harvest

Things are looking up. I went to the doctor today and we saw 9 eggs! Yes 9. This time there were 5 on my right, the good side, and 4 on the left. There were 4 good looking eggs on the right. My E2 level went up to 255 which is great. He said it may get up into the 1000's since there are so many eggs. I have been praying for the last few days that god blesses us one good egg on the good side. Well, not that a miracle has happened yet but I got 4 good looking ones on the good side so he has answered my prayers. They keep my meds the same. On Friday I go in for another ultra sound and blood draw. I should be doing the IUI early next week. I am looking forward to it. The guy who did the blood draw today wasn't very gentle. My arm hurt for a while. I like the ladies better, they are nicer =)
The doctor laughed at me. I asked him about my E2 level being high then dropping. I said I did some research on it, he cut me off and chuckled "You did research". I said of course that is what I do, I want to know what everything is. He said I was correct that is was a sign of low ovarian reserve and that I did have a high FSH before. He said don't worry right now things are coming along well. I am not one of those people who just goes in wanting the doctor to tell them a little and prescribe something. I want to know why, how and if you don't give it to me I will figure it out. I continue to pray that everything goes well, that is all I can do at this point.

No comments: