Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Job opening

The other day I was thinking about how much organizational skills it takes to go through a treatment. I am not doing IVF but IUI with injections is close. I feel like there should be a job description posted when you start and you need to see if you are qualified. The description would be something like this.

Seeking potential mother

Qualifications:
well organized
ability to mulittasks
works well with others
basic math skills required
ability to work well in stressful environment
flexible
good communication skills
ability to prioritze and make difficult decisions
must be able to work weekends and holidays


I am sure I am missing some. Luckily I am skilled in many of these areas so I hope I get the job. I have been thinking about other people they may not be this way and I can't imagine how stressful it is trying to keep it all straight.

I start shots tonight! Wish me luck.

No comments: