Monday, October 6, 2008

E2 yoyo

I got my E2 results today. It dropped down to 77. I asked if it was normal to drop and she said in a polite way not really. Maybe I read into it. I guess everyone is different but I think it is unusual to drop after being so high. She wasn't concerned since I had 3 follicles that looked really good. I will stay at 150IU until Wednesday when I go in for another ultra sound and blood draw. They may actually up the dose more. I am starting to get bloated so I will need to start wearing my fat shirts, good thing they are in style! I have had a headache all day and feel really tired. This may be that I was out all day yesterday. I am trying to keep my mind off things. I keep researching what all the numbers mean but I may be driving myself crazy. Luckily DH called to say he is bringing home Chevy's. Yummmm. I haven't had it in a while. Good food always makes you feel better.

No comments: