Friday, October 10, 2008

Getting closer

I went to the dr. today and they saw 2 good size eggs on the good tube. There are still a bunch of tiny ones but he says they won't mature in time. I had to buy another box of gonal f. This made the end of the day stressful. I may be able to make it through the weekend with out another box. I may have the IUI as early as Sunday so I wanted to save money and not buy another box unless I had too. Well, the pharmacy is not open over the weekend and I couldn't take the chance. I decided to do this at 5pm. This gave me an hour to get there. Usually this is no big deal but there was a lot of traffic and wasn't exactly sure where to go, the place is huge. So I freaked out the whole way there. I was out the door by 5:45 big relief.
My E2 was 568 today, whoo hoo going up is good. I am getting really bloated and it is starting to hurt when I walk. I go back again on Sunday for another ultra sound and blood draw then they will give me further directions. I am getting excited and scared again. After they do the IUI it will be 2 weeks of hell waiting for results. I will need to keep busy some how.

No comments: