Thursday, October 2, 2008

The morning after

Last night I did my first Gonal f shot. This morning I woke up fine but as I was driving to work I got a headache. I get them on ocasion, especially after I do a lot of shoulder work outs, which I did last night. I also had a stomach ache and a sharp pain in my side all day. Is this from GF? I sure hope not. If so I am in for a long 2 weeks because I only did one shot and feel like crap. I looked at the side effects:

ovarian enlargement presenting as abdominal or pelvic pain, tenderness, pressure, or swelling;
nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or flatulence (gas);
fever or chills;
headache;
dizziness;
rapid pulse or heart rate;
muscle or joint weakness or aching;
breast tenderness;
spotting or menstrual changes;
pain, swelling, or irritation at the injection site; or
dry skin, a rash, or hair loss.

Lets see....headache (check), nausea (check), diarrhea (check), pelvic pain (check), muscle aching (check)

Not all but a few. I can't wait for hair loss and ovarian enlargement. We will see how I feel tomorrow. I will have 2 holes in my stomach and one in my arm. I hope I don't start leaking after I drink water.

No comments: