Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ughhh

I spent a couple of hours this weekend getting all my paperwork together of everything I have done. It was a lot more than I thought. I made a table of test and procedures I have had and what the results were. I can give this to the dr. that we will be seeing for a second opinion. I have been driving myself crazy the last few days. I am listening to sad music feeling sorry for myself. I was doing so well until Halloween. We went to a party and were the only ones without kids. We were in a way "praised" for not being tied down. If only they knew what we have been through to be "tied down". I really hate when people say that. It is not their fault, they have no idea.
I was shown this website. It would be a great place for Christmas gifts for us!

http://shop.cafepress.com/infertile

No comments: