Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful

The day before Thanksgiving I was talking to my grandma. My grandparents are always telling me how wonderful I am so if I ever feel down I always call them =) After talking about my grandpa's declining health then about my infertility we both were down in the dumps. Before we hung up my grandma told me that although we have a lot on our plate right now there is always a lot to be thankful for. I totally agree so I started thinking of what I am thankful for and the list ran on and on.
  • God
  • a great family and husband
  • food on my table
  • a job
  • health insurance
  • 2 dogs that bring me joy
  • a car
  • the opportunity to go to school
  • overall good health
  • a roof over my head
  • the ability to help others
  • a good head on my shoulders
  • friends

......and much much more

No comments: