Sunday, November 23, 2008

Perseverance

It seems that lately every Sunday when I go to church or teach Sunday school I feel like everything is directed at me. I guess with almost any message you can find a reason for that but it just seems so much more then that. The last few weeks we have talked about Abraham and Sarah not having a baby then they were blessed with Isaac. In service we talked about perserverance. The pastor went through a few reasons why people continue to perservere. What I really liked about it was that God wants you to do that.
I feel like right now that is what I am doing. In my life there have been a few things that I have had to perserve through but those things are nothing compared to what I am dealing with now. This topic allowed me to be proud of myself for doing what God wants and not giving up. At times I just want to throw in the towel and be done. Every once and a while I need something to lift me up so that I can keep going.
Right now I am focusing on PERSERVERANCE!

No comments: