Wednesday, November 5, 2008

great words

I just bought a new album from one of my favorite artist, Celine Dion. Her songs are about love. Most would think of their significant other, which I do at times. After buying the album I have been really listening to the words and found that it is like I am singing it to my unborn child. Whether it is from my genes or not. This song brings me hope.

My love, we have seen it all
The Endless confession,The rise and fall
As fragile as a child
Lately I'm sorry I can't hold a smile But I stand tall to get by No matter how hard I try to hide
Did you know I take the time for you
Did you know that I would see you through
Did you know that I would play the part
I must've made it clear right from the start
My love, can you give me strength
Somehow I forgot how to ease my pain I know I'm right where
I belong Something from nothing never proved me wrong
But I stand tall to get by
No matter how hard I try to hide
Did you know I take the time for you


The part I like the most is about standing tall. It makes me think of how strong I have become from all of this. I never knew I had this kind of strength. If I continue to stand tall I think I can make it through.

No comments: