Monday, November 17, 2008

A lot like Sarah

Yesterday I continued the story about Sarah and Abraham not being able to have children in Sunday school. I had to act out the part about being sad for not having children. This wasn't hard to do. There was a poem in the curriculum that was supposed to be read to the kids about not having kids. It ended with Sarah saying that she felt a kick and was having a baby. Next week Isaac will be born, in the story. This was a hard story to read but it also gave me hope again.
I have been reading a lot about Celiac Disease. It appears that pre mature menopause is caused; this is what I have. I have an appointment in late December to be tested but I am going to try to get tested on Thursday at UCD. I did read that it is reversible with a gluten free diet! This is great if it is what I have. The only thing I don't like is that you should not stop eating wheat if you haven't been diagnosed yet because it can mess up the diagnoses. This is difficult since I have not been eating it for a week, except my splurge on Saturday. I don't want to wait another month because I could be starting to reverse things right now.
Today I need to call my insurance and see how that mess is going. I hope it all works out.

No comments: