Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wait........

I started my cycle 2 days ago so I called my RE to tell them I will need to start birth control tomorrow and have my baseline ultra sound. I got a call back and my nurse said you don't even need to take the bc pills just start Lupron!!! What? No, no, no...I am not ready for that. I want to have a week of bc pills to prepare my mind. I hate what they do to me but I can mentally prepare. Well, I don't have to go through the physical part of bc pills now. My stomach was in knots all day and I really just wanted to cry and say here we go. For some reason I was thinking I had more time. I mean, it isn't till June right? Well, today is June 1st, yikes. I guess I was just having too much fun I finally forgot about it all. So now I will start shots tomorrow and more shots the following week followed by more shots. I am scared to death about the physical discomfort, telling little white lies about what is going on and most of all another failure. We are getting down to our final steps on this journey and I don't know how much more heart ache and physical discomfort I can take but you never know what you will go through.

No comments: