Friday, June 11, 2010

Not my week

Since my last post, which I thought I would title "Jumping over bumps in the road" I was hurled over a few mountains. Yes, they were mountains and yes, I am over them now, hurled. I don't have the energy to go into details I guess because I used it all talking , texting and emailing the stories. Good news is that it all worked out and I am on my 3rd day of stimming meds.

So far I feel pretty good and just starting to feel bloated but it is not too bad. Emotionally, at least today, I feel great. A couple days ago not so much.

I have decided that I need to hire an assistant to keep all this straight. The reason I now feel this way is my dog. I took her to the vet today for skin issues. She has a yeast infection in both her ears, yeast and bacteria on her belly and a bladder issue that we are going to "keep an eye on". That is scary because the reason we figured it out was while she was dosing off she peed...in our bed! So we cleaned it up and flipped the mattress at which I broke the bed doing. All you can do is laugh at this point. This week has been crazy. Back to the reason I need an assistant. My dog has to be given 3 different oral meds that have to tapper off on different days (1 twice daily, 1 once daily for 4 days then 2 days etc.) This on top of 2 ear drops. So now I have to keep track of all her meds and when and how much she gets along with all my meds.

I hope I don't end up injecting her to stimulate her ovaries and cleaning my ears!

2 comments:

Wanna Bee said...

Yes I guess all you can do is laugh! If the dog gets your meds maybe we can get you pregnant with puppies :o). But I'm routing for a baby for you - remember "drops in furry ears - shots in smooth belly." Hope you continue to keep it all straight!

sdas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.