Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting close...

I think I may have overdone it yesterday or something. I am not sure if 2 trips to the mall, had to get something and went to the wrong one, and lunch with friends was a good idea. I got home early in the evening and was so sick. I had a horrible headache, may be due to decaf coffee, and was so nauseous. DH was going to have dinner with a friend which was totally fine because I just wanted to lay in bed. All of the sudden I started crying. I am not sure why. I just felt so sick and couldn't really take anything. I was so sick of feeling crappy and I am scared. DH felt so bad he asked if I wanted him to stay. I told him to go I was just nervous and not feeling well and there was nothing he could do. I took some Tylenol, the only thing I can take, and went to sleep. I woke up at 1am feeling a lot better.

This morning we went in for another US. My monster egg had grown even more along with the others. I trigger tonight and retrieval is Tuesday. I now want tomorrow to fly by so I can just get it over with. We went to the outlets and did a little shopping. I shopped yesterday too. All I wanted to buy was big dresses and shirts. I bought leggings and a couple dress/shirts. This way I can let my belly hang out. I wasn't about to try on shorts or pants because I don't know how they are really supposed to fit and I didn't want to feel bad. Last cycle was during the winter and all I wanted to by was comfy long sleeve tees. I will now have my IVF waudrobe for all seasons. I also treated myself to a nap and pedicure. I will spend the evening with DH relaxing and waiting until 9:30pm to give my last belly shot. Then Tuesday we start the butt shots!! Ouchie.

No comments: