Monday, June 28, 2010

Transfer complete

Today I am feeling pretty good. Yesterday was the transfer. It seemed like it took forever. This cycle went so much better than the last which brings me hope again. We had great numbers. There were 4 fully expanded, last time we only had 1!. There were about 5 that were still expanding and the rest of the 4 not there yet. This made the decision easy for me to put only 2 in. We had talked about putting in 3 at some point if we did it again and the same thing happened last time, a lot didn't make it after day 3. I was excited about it all but DH had reservations and we ended talking about it with the RE for a while. I stuck to my guns about the 2 and that was the final verdict.

So, now my two embies are snuggled up in my uterus. We froze 2 yesterday and the let the other 9 culture another day. They called to let me know that 6 made it to freeze!! yay. This is great news. We have 8 snow babies on ice for hopefully the future when we want a sibling?

1 comment:

Kaitake said...

That's wonderful news! 2 buns in the oven, and 8 snowbabies! Wow that's excellent! :) Congratulations. I have my fingers crossed for you both. Best wishes :D