Friday, June 25, 2010

Sunday it is

I couldn't sleep last night once again. I woke up and sat on the couch waiting for the embryologist to call. I really wanted to vomit. I didn't want to get ready for work just in case I needed to come in today which would mean no makeup, perfume etc. So, I sat on the computer and just as I was about to blog all my anxiety away I get the call....dun dun dunnnnn....

Thing are progressing well. Sunday will be transfer day. I am doing better than last time. Here is the break down compared to last cycle. They like to see embryos at 6-10 cells at this stage.

I feel like I need a table.

Cells June 10 December09

10 4 1
9 1 0
8 5 5
7 1 1
6 1 1
5 1 1

Total 13 9

So we have 13 to work with at this point which is 4 more than last time. I am pretty happy!! Now off to work.

3 comments:

Kaitake said...

Wow that's fantastic news! A bakers dozen :) I hope all goes well for Sunday, best of luck.
p.s. what does that bunch of numbers mean? I'm new at this :P
Best wishes from New Zealand :D

Persistently Patient....Stories from my Infertial Journal said...

When I typed it out it was in a nice format in 3 colums but it didn't stay that way when I posted it! Oops. The first number starting at 10 is the cells, the 2nd is how many are at that stage now and the 3rd is how many were at the stage at my last fresh cycle.

Wanna Bee said...

http://want2bee.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-five.html

I'll be thinking about you sunday, good luck :o) - check out my blog I tagged you to carry on this award. It will give you an alternate topic to blog about while you wait. take care - Bee