Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gearing up

Today everything hit me! OMG! Another IVF is weeks away. I will start BC pills next week. I am really nervous about all the side effects that come with the territory. Work is busy and not being around will stress me out along with the excuses I will have to make for those that don't know. I feel like this could be our last chance. It may or may not be but is scares me to death.

On another note. At the beginning of April I let my clinic know that we would be doing another round in June so it would be a good idea to start the process of getting meds so I don't stress. Here I am a week away and 6 weeks from my initial request and do I have meds? NO! At least I know I have 2 more weeks until I will need injectables and I do have some left over from last time.

So on I go with moodiness, bloating, fatigue, cramps, bruising and hot flashes! Can't wait. The good thing about doing it in the summer is I can hide all that under dresses.

No comments: