Wednesday, December 16, 2009

the verdict is in...

After not sleeping all night last night I woke up to a call from the embryologist to tell me my little emibes are looking great and that I will be doing my transfer on Friday morning. My beeeeehind hurt so bad all night from my shot and the other side hurt from the othe 2 shots so I wasn't able to find a comfortable postion. Now I have 2 days to stay busy so I don't freak out! I had a feeling this would be the case but wasn't sure so I wasn't that nervous but now I am starting to feel it. I will spend the day getting a pedi and baking before Bible study tonight.
Deep Breath!!!

Here is the embryo break down. They said they like to see at least 3 of them at 6 cells or more so I am doing well.

Total= 9
1- 10 cell
5- 8 cell
1- 7 cell
1- 6 cell
1- 2 to 5 cell

No comments: