Monday, December 7, 2009

Everthing can be related back to FRIENDS

My favorite show in the entire world is FRIENDS. I watch it everyday and hopefully will finally have all 10 seasons on Christmas day! I can always relate back to something that happened in FRIENDS that mimics what I am going through. One thing is the song Phoebe sings when she is waiting to see if her IVF works with her brothers babies.
Tonight I thought of another. I am really anxious and have been for a couple of days. I went to the RE today and they saw 13 eggs. I am feeling uncomfortable just sitting here with all those eggs and they are still developing. I go back on Thursday to check and expect to retrieve on Saturday. The problem tonight is that I worked from home in the afternoon because I could not sit at work. But now I have been home since 1:30, now 8pm, and I am going crazy. I usually do something like workout, run errands, cook etc. The problem is I don't feel well enough to do anything but sit. When I can't do the rest I love to clean! That keeps me busy and I love the after math of my clean house. Yet again I can't lift much and walking back and forth hurts. I also don't want to breath in chemicals. You may be wondering how this goes back to FRIENDS. Last night I was watching an episode where Chandler gets a housekeeper for Monica. She is so excited because her house is spotless but she gets anxious. She says..."when I am anxious I clean!" but she can't because it is already clean.

This is how I feel right now. I am not looking forward to the next couple of weeks where I need to lay low but get bored and make the days long!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm so happy that your eggs are growing so well. :)