Thursday, December 10, 2009

Almost time

I went to the RE today hoping he would say "your eggs look great lets take them out now!". Unfortunately he did not say that. He wants me to do one more day of shots. I had a feeling this would happen since I usually ovulate later in the month. I want it all to go well so I can't be too disappointed but I was hoping for sooner rather than later. I am getting really uncomfortable. I have a continuous dull pain in both sides, my back and hips are now achy and it hurts to walk and sit. I have been going into work feel okay then after a couple of hours I can't wait to get home. I just need to keep busy and try to stay comfortable for now. I don't know if after I do my HCG shot I will start to feel a little better. We will see.

I have been doing a little retail therapy. I can't really eat much and when I do I don't feel well so I thought instead of eating I will go shopping. It has been a good distraction and I found myself wanting to buy comfy clothes. I am thinking about what will satisfy me now and probably not wear them much later.

No comments: