Friday, December 11, 2009

Pulled the trigger

Today was a really long day. I rested a lot and was feeling really good. Then I was bored so I wanted to get out of the house. We went to dinner and decided to finally finish the last person on our Christmas list which ended up including gifts for ourselves. Walking the mall after a large meal was not the best idea. I was glad to have the evening go by fast but I was in a lot of pain. I realized the reason why I felt so good today was that I did nothing!

At 10pm I did my trigger shot. It was more complicated then the others. I had to mix a powder with water using a large needle. Then I had to switch the needle and use a smaller one to inject. It was actually bigger then my other needles so it did hurt. DH helped mix because I was nervous about it. It bleed a lot, I think I am running out of spots. I have a few bruises right now that hit my pants so tomorrow I will be wearing my lovely sweats all day. We go in on Sunday at 9am and I will start retrieval at 10 am. I hope it all goes well and my little eggs fertilize!

No comments: