Thursday, November 19, 2009

You Tube

We are getting closer only 2 more days until I start shooting myself. I finally was able to order my meds. They will come on Saturday before noon so I need to be home for the special delivery. I am still stressed about that since they don't deliver on Sunday and that is the day I need to get started. But, this is one thing down a thousand more to go.

So, I was watching videos on You Tube, oh you gotta love technology. They had everything on there you will ever need to know about this stuff. I have heard that the PIO (Progesterone in Oil) shot is quite the ordeal. This is the one DH will give me unless I really really have to do it myself. The ladies showed the needle! OMG is was huge. Then they stuck it in and slowly pressed the syringe. It takes a while since the oil is so thick. Some of the videos showed the men helping. One girl was yelling at her husband while her friend video taped. Umm...this will be us. haha Some may say "why in the world would you do that?". Well, I do not like surprises with pain. I want to know what to expect, what it will look like and most of all if its gonna hurt! This gives me a sense of control and knowledge that will calm my nerves. I won't have to do this for a few weeks so I am gearing up.

1 comment:

Wanna Bee said...

wow - I never even thought about checking you tube for injection videos, good idea (i think.)