Friday, November 27, 2009

a big ol' package


Today I had to hang around the house until FedEx came to my door with a large box filled with meds and syringes on dry ice. It is kind of weird. I got another package today but it was filled with Christmas presents I ordered online, no ice required. I opened the box and was very overwhelmed. I had to figure out what needed to go into the frig right away and what needed to go after opening and what was all the other stuff.
The last couple of days have been really busy so that has been good for my sanity. I had a great Thanksgiving, spent the entire day cooking and cleaning. I cleaned up a little today and went shopping then to the movies. When I got home I wrapped presents and now I am writing Christmas cards. I want it all done because I am not sure how I will be in a week or two. Tomorrow I will spend the day with friends then Sunday it is time to start Gonal-f. I just want it all to go fast so I can get this over with!

No comments: