Wednesday, November 25, 2009

chugging along

Today is day 4 of injections. So far everything is going well. I didn't feel well here and there but nothing too bad. The injection burns a little and my stomach is crampy. I am surviving. I finally got good news today. My meds have gone through insurance and I will be getting them on Friday. Worst case scenario I will have to pick them up from my RE on Saturday if they don't come, they are aware. So now that stress is over. I took my last birth control pill last night so I will be getting a period in a couple of days, oh boy I can't wait! I will start Gonal-f on Sunday to stimulate my ovaries, Let...something a steroid, and Dex..something to help estrogen (those may be backwards).

This is when the real uncomfortable part will start but hopefully I will survive. I have not had any breakdowns the last couple of days so that is good to. I am making a conscious effort to be nice to DH so he won't forget why he wants to have kids with me! haha

I look forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow just relaxing and the rest of the 4 day weekend.

No comments: