Monday, March 15, 2010

Hardwork is my middle name

My entire life I have been okay at everything. No matter what I did it wasn't easy. I always had to work hard in school, dance, cheer, etc. I mostly got what I wanted out of it but it was a lot of work, no natural talent here. I decided that having a baby is just another one of those things I have to work hard at. Having a baby for me does not come natural, obviously. I have to work hard at the diet my RE has me on, I have to give shots and take drugs everyday, and hold my bladder to transfer my eggs. One thing I am not afraid of is hard work. I am not afraid of all this hard work, I am just afraid of the outcome, not getting what I want.

I still have another week of waiting for the results. I am finding myself analyzing every feeling I have. If I feel nauseous, have a headache, backache, cramps, I think... OMG, did it work? I am thankful for my job that I get to go to tomorrow to keep my mind off this all.

No comments: