Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Rough Week

This has been a rough week. I was excited at first to start my new treatment. After talking about it on Monday I got really nervous. I called the pharmacy to order my meds and hung up the phone almost in tears. Why? I still can't figure it all out. It could be the stress of trying to coordinate doctors appointments, keep a consistant time to do the shoots, or the fear it may not work and we are going to be out a lot of money. I am really sensitive so those close too me are hurting my feelings, not meaning too of course.
I am on my way to pick up the meds now. It is all starting to be so real. I think it has been easy the last few months since I havn't done anything really. Just sat back and relaxed with no pressure. Now I feel the pressure of hoping it will work and what to do if it doesn't. We will see!

No comments: