Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Progressing...

I had such a horrible night last night. I woke up every hour in a lot of pain. I am not sure what was going on. I think all the meds messed up my digestive system which added to my pain. This morning I have had some relief and I am feeling a lot better. I slept in our spare bedroom but was hesitant to do so. I didn't want to mess it up because my mom is staying with us after the transfer. Luckily I have 2 sets of sheets. haha

I sat around all morning waiting for the embryologist to call. It was a long morning. She finally called to tell me 13 had fertilized normally, 2 are a maybe but will stay in the incubator and 1 didn't make it. That is pretty good. I will get another call in two days to see how they are doing and if they want to do a 3 day transfer.

We are almost there then the waiting will begin!

No comments: